If you are keeping your HVAC system maintained through out the year there is a good chance your system should be running at top efficiency. That is one of the main reasons to schedule an annual or bi annual heating and air conditioning maintenance tune up.
However, even if you do a great job maintaining your heating and air unit, each component of the system still has a term life cycle. The longer you are in your home using your heating and air conditioning there is a good chance you will need to have some replacement parts installed and repairs.
Of course, sometimes replacements are to be expected, but other times the need pops up when your entire system has just met its match and it is more efficient to just replace the entire thing.
Should I Repair or Replace My HVAC System?
Here are some signs that you might need to call in a pro to see if it is worth your time and money to have your HVAC system replaced:
- Your system is only blowing out warm air.
- Your system turns itself off and on intermittently.
- You notice an imbalance in air temperatures around your home—for example, it’s warm upstairs and cold downstairs.
- Your system is making odd noises, or is operating at a louder volume than normal.
- Your energy bills are going up unexpectedly.
- You notice poor air flow.
If any of these problems occur, have a Island Breeze come out to take a look and get a replacement quote from the comfort of home with out having a technician come visit.
With the service experts at Island Breeze you can be sure to receive the best service and installation professionals in the business. With our 10 and 12 Year No Tears Warranty on Parts & Labor you can't go wrong with a replacement from Island Breeze HVAC.