HVAC Service For Your Raleigh, NC Home That Guarantees You Are Always Comfortable
When your home has a problem with its temperature controls, the extreme changes that are part and parcel of living in North Carolina make it difficult to cope. At Island Breeze, our technicians will provide much-needed relief through efficient and affordable services for your home’s central heating and air conditioning systems. Whether you need a simple fix or a full system replacement, trust our trained technicians to get the job done.
Your HVAC should be serviced twice a year, once during the fall and once during the spring. This is done to ensure that the machinery is clean, that its parts are in good condition, and that it is operating as efficiently as possible. HVAC contractors focus on your furnace in the fall to ensure it is ready for the cold. Then air conditioner tune-ups are scheduled in the spring after the weather has warmed up, so you can be ready for the summer heat and humidity.
If you need to check how cold your air conditioner is, follow these steps:
- Find the nearest supply air duct to your indoor AC unit.
- Then take a thermometer, even a refrigerator thermometer, and tape it just inside the door.
- Allow your air conditioner to run for about ten minutes before checking and recording the temperature.
- After you've taken your measured data, go ahead and test the nearest return air duct to the unit in the same manner.
- Allow your air conditioning to run continuously for 10 minutes before reading and recording your results.
- After that, subtract the numbers to find the difference between the two temperatures you recorded. This test should tell you if your system is running and cooling correctly.
Making Comfort A Breeze
Who wants to worry about their comfort? You can't even really call it "comfort" if it comes with stress and anxiety. Let Island Breeze bring you breezy peace of mind so you can do exactly what you're supposed to do when home - relax. Our services include:
- HVAC Installation - Got a new home going up and want to make sure it's comfy? Is your current AC or heater getting a big long in the tooth? Either way, Island Breeze can make sure you've got the right unit for your property and install it with stunning craftsmanship.
- HVAC Repair - Don't melt in the heat or shiver in the cold! We don't like to think about our HVAC systems going out, but it's always possible - and when it happens, you need pros who can get it back up and going quickly before the temps, high or low, get to you. Island Breeze is your answer.
- HVAC Maintenance - Looking to avoid problems with your HVAC? We've got you covered. A robust maintenance plan can help nip small problems in the bud and avoid big breakdowns later.
- Indoor Air Quality - With AeroSeal Duct Sealing, make sure your ductwork is secure and your home's atmosphere is healthy for you and yours.
- Cloud Monitoring - If you have a Daikin HVAC systems, we can use the Daikin One Cloud Monitoring service to keep an eye on your system remotely and ensure it's working as it should.
Sit Back, Relax & Enjoy Yourself - We've Got You
The professionals at Island Breeze are the best they are at what they do - and what they do is make sure your home is comfortable so you can relish in your downtime the way you deserve. If there's anything we can do to enhance your home's comfort, send us a message online or give us a call at (919) 693-4822 today!